Due to ongoing provincial restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are unable to hold in-person proposal meetings for upcoming collective agreement negotiations for the Provincial Collective Agreement.
The Provincial Collective Agreement applies to the following types of work:
- Crane & Equipment Rental
- Steel Erection & Mechanical Installations
- Foundation, Piling and Caisson Boring
- Excavation/Earth Moving
- General Contractor Construction
- Surveying (in connection with the above types of work)
In order to submit a proposal, you must be working under the Provincial Collective Agreement or currently be on the Union’s out-of-work list. You must also be a member in good standing.
When you submit your proposal, please indicate your:
- Registration number
- Employer (or if you are on the out-of-work list, indicate this)
- What area of the province you are working in
Should you have a proposal to submit for upcoming negotiations, please forward the proposal via email by CLICKING HERE.
We will be accepting proposals up to February 15, 2022.
With proposals from the membership, Local 793, together with our provincial negotiating committee, will begin the process that will lead to bargaining a fair renewal collective agreement.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact your local area office. CLICK HERE to find your local area office and phone number.