How to get your proof of vaccination?
Starting September 22nd, persons 12 and older must provide proof of full vaccination (2 doses) and government issue ID (driver’s license, health card) to access certain indoor businesses and settings. Follow the steps below to get your proof of vaccination (vaccine receipts) if you have a green health card.
If you have a red and white health card you need to call 1-833-943-3900 to access your vaccination documents.
Steps to follow:
- Visit https://covid-19.ontario.ca/proof-covid-19-vaccination and click the “Get your vaccine receipt” button.
- Enter your health card information in the appropriate fields and click continue.
- Click on the “Vaccination receipts” option
- If you’ve had 2 doses, both receipts will be available for you to download. Click on your options to “Download the receipt”.
- Click on the print or download option to get a copy of your vaccine receipts.
NOTE: On October 22nd, the provincial government will be launching an enhanced digital vaccine certificate with unique QR codes to make the proof of vaccination process easier.
For more information on how Ontario’s COVID-19 vaccine certificate program works: https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/21053251/ontario-release-vaccine-certificate-program.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1KNLusnc3zjEBSszBEFNxStycNk4QvVVvvbGY8dHsqJpdenQ1swb9j2uk