Local 793’s Labour Relations Department deals with many concerns that fall under the Labour Relations Act, 1995, including the following:
- collective agreement negotiations
- unfair labour practice complaints
- certification applications
- termination of bargaining rights applications
- related/successor employer applications
- and many more concerns
Local 793’s Delinquency Department and Legal Department are also part of the Labour Relations Department.
The Labour Relations Department is managed by labour relations manager Melissa Atkins-Mahaney.
The team at Local 793’s Labour Relations Department works tirelessly to represent the union membership fairly and in every way possible.