This is a repeating eventmarch 3, 2022 7:00 pm
1255 Terwillegar Ave., Unit 7, Oshawa, 7 p.m., 1st Thursday of the month. To ensure the health and safety of all members attending district meetings, temporary pre-registration rules will be in place. When to pre-register? Pre-registration
1255 Terwillegar Ave., Unit 7, Oshawa, 7 p.m., 1st Thursday of the month.
To ensure the health and safety of all members attending district meetings, temporary pre-registration rules will be in place.
When to pre-register?
Pre-registration for each district meeting will open at 9am on the day before the scheduled meeting date and will close at 4pm the day of the district meeting.
How to pre-register?
- Starting the day before your district meeting, call the Oshawa district office at 905-720-0480 to sign up and have your attendance confirmed. You must call personally and not have someone call for you.
- Register for your own district meeting if possible.
To ensure the health and safety of all members and staff, and in compliance with the Ontario government’s current public health and workplace safety measures for indoor gatherings, the following rules will apply when visiting any Local 793 area office:
- You must be fully vaccinated* (received your second COVID-19 vaccination dose at least 14 days before entering the area office) and must present an enhanced vaccine certificate with a QR code.
- Mandatory COVID-19 screening must be completed before entering the office and/or meeting space. If you or anyone in your household is currently positive for COVID-19 or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home and plan to visit at a later date.
- Mandatory contact tracing. Anyone entering a Local 793 office will be asked to sign in and provide their name and phone number for contact tracing purposes.
- At this time of easing restrictions, only fifty percent (50%) maximum capacity is allowed indoors at any time.
- Masks are mandatory and to be worn at all times while inside the office and/or meeting space.
- Social distancing of at least 2-metres is required at all times.
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
march 3, 2022 7:00 pmapril 7, 2022 7:00 pmmay 5, 2022 7:00 pmjune 2, 2022 7:00 pmjuly 7, 2022 7:00 pmaugust 4, 2022 7:00 pmseptember 1, 2022 7:00 pmoctober 6, 2022 7:00 pmnovember 3, 2022 7:00 pmdecember 1, 2022 7:00 pmjanuary 5, 2023 7:00 pmfebruary 2, 2023 7:00 pmmarch 2, 2023 7:00 pmapril 6, 2023 7:00 pmmay 4, 2023 7:00 pmjune 1, 2023 7:00 pmjuly 6, 2023 7:00 pmaugust 3, 2023 7:00 pmseptember 7, 2023 7:00 pmoctober 5, 2023 7:00 pmnovember 2, 2023 7:00 pmdecember 7, 2023 7:00 pmjanuary 4, 2024 7:00 pm