Local 793 will be celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2019 and we’re asking members for suggestions on how to mark the special occasion.
A committee has been formed to co-ordinate activities during the commemorative year.
The committee consists of:
- Business Manager Mike Gallagher (chair)
- President Joe Redshaw
- Assistant Director of Toronto Area Mike Scott
- Assistant Labour Relations Manager Dave Turple
- Financial Controller Lloyd Nakaza
- Director of Communications Grant Cameron
- IT Manager Armand Dowdall
- Junior Executive Assistant Heather Hamer
If you have any ideas for events, activities, contests or promotions that you would like to see during the centennial year, please send your suggestion via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.